As you can see below, I have provided high quality advice on a diverse range of specialist fiscal incentive and business valuation matters, and can help assist and advise on the following subjects:
Fiscal Incentives for Companies (Corporation Tax relief)
- Capital allowances (including enhanced capital allowances).
- Research and Development (R&D) tax relief.
- Patent box.
- Land Remediation Relief (LRR).
- Tax credits for the creative sector (including film production).
Fiscal Incentives for Investors (Income Tax relief)
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS).
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS).
Business and Intellectual Property Valuations
- Tax purposes (Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, Stamp Duty Tax).
- HMRC enquiries involving valuation matters (up to First Tier Tax Tribunal).
- Valuation aspects of employee share schemes (EMI, CSOP, SIP, SAYE).
- Shareholder disputes and resolution (Section 994 Companies Act 2006).
- Investor incentives (SEIS/EIS).
- Commercial transactions (management buy-outs, incorporations, M&A, divestitures).
- Business recovery and restructuring (Insolvency, liquidation, restructuring).
- Divorce and matrimonial proceedings (Form E).
- Financial reporting valuations (IFRS3, IAS38, IAS36, IFRS2, IAS39 and IAS19).